Welcome to my experiential travel blog for women.
I’m a writer/editor/subeditor with 16 years’ experience in publishing, including consumer and custom-published print titles and digital content.
To commission me to write a travel feature for your website or print publication, please email liani.solari[at]gmail.com.
To view my CV on LinkedIn and connect with me, click here.
Want to know more? Here’s a snapshot:
1. When I left school I wanted to be an archaeologist.
2. I’ve left my heart in San Francisco.
3. I’ve lost my luggage in Havana, Cuba.
4. My favourite city is my home town, Sydney, followed by Venice and Barcelona.
5. The dumbest thing I’ve done on a trip is snorkel in a sinkhole on a deserted coral reef in the Cook Islands.
6. The second-dumbest thing I’ve done is get too close to a huge wild elephant seal on a beach on California’s Big Sur coast.
7. I love travelling in Italy because there are no laws, just suggestions.
8. When in Rome, I eat dolci con crema per colazione (sweets with custard for breakfast) and worry about the calories later.
9. I like to get the party started with a prosecco, Campari spritz, mojito or Cuba libre.
10. My travel philosophy is go where the olives grow.
To see examples of my travel stories published in print, click on the links below.